Posted to rec.food.sourdough
naschol naschol is offline

Default Best Flour Mill

Mark E. in Oz wrote:
> G'day from Oz!
>
> I am about to start down the track of SD seriously, and I wanted to look
> at grinding all my own flour. What mills do you good people use and
> recommend?

I am using a Nutrimill, which is an impact mill. I am very pleased
with it and use it quite often. There are a lot of really good
comparison sites out there that can help you decide which type of mill
is best for your needs. I have included a few that have some really
good input on mills, even though they don't cover all that are
available.

http://www.pleasanthillgrain.com/
http://waltonfeed.com/self/grinder.html
http://kodiakhealth.com/catalog/default.php/cPath/25_36

You will really love foods produced from your home-milled flours. I
had always wanted to try Ezekiel bread, but didnt' know how I could
find all the flours needed. Now, I mill my own and absolutely love
this bread!

Good luck!

Nancy