Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin'[_1_] Melba's Jammin'[_1_] is offline

Default Chislic, anyone?

In article >,
projectile vomit chick > wrote:

> I have lived in South Dakota, and have never heard of it. How could
> she not have known that you are a Minnesotan? Ya'll got those funny
> accents like the townspeople in "Fargo" lol...
>
> Have you ever eaten at Schlotzky's Deli up there in Sioux Falls.
> Absolutely disgusting.....$7 bucks for a disgusting microwaved Spam
> sandwich....never again.

I haven't been here in 40 years. We were hoping for the Tea Steakhouse
in Tea, SD but were told it was sold a few years ago. :-(
I don't do Schlotzsky's, here or anywhere else. Re my accent (and
almost food-related): Bite me. "-)
--
-Barb
<http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 7-5-06, Pannekoeken