Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] is offline

Default Birds in the grocery store!

All three of our local supermarkets, due to the size of the ceilings,
have a small population of wild birds that live inside of them. ;-)
Mostly sparrows.

Wal-mart and the super HEB have a few grackles as well.

They even reproduce, I can hear the babies in some of the more sheltered
places in the ceilings.

Does not bother me, I find it to be rather charming! I just make sure I
wash my produce. I think they are cute and am impressed that the store
management leaves them alone.

They could always poison them but more would just come in. It's a
problem with automated doors.

Anyone else?
--
Peace!