Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Recipe for a Frosting That Won't Melt in the Heat

Oh pshaw, on Sat 01 Jul 2006 03:19:21a, Damsel in dis Dress meant to say...

> This is wonderful stuff. Tastes like whipping cream to me, but it
> stands up to the worst heat and humidity. I have witnesses. Crash and
> I brought a birthday cake for Barb Schaller to a Minneapolis cook-in,
> and it was yummy and invincible. If you're baking a cake for
> Independence Day, this might be a good frosting to use on it.
>

> * Exported from MasterCook *
>
> Creamy White Frosting

LOL! When I read the subject, I read it as "...Won't melt in your mouth!"

It's a great frosting, and I've made it quite a few times. I can't recall if
it was from you or Barb posting it before, not that it matters.

David loves the texture of it.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬