Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_1_] sf[_1_] is offline

Default Kitchen Timer

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:36:55 GMT, Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

> I broke off the knob to the timer on the wall oven. The oven is so old I'm
> not even going to try to replace the knob. I went browsing on eBay and
> found quite a few timers and many of them are retro. This one looked
> pretty cool but not for the price. I mean, this is a whim for me.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Blue-Retro-Doubl...oking-NEW-Egg-
> 50s_W0QQitemZ4463177558QQihZ001QQcategoryZ20648QQs sPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmd
> ZViewItem
>
> or:
>
> http://tinylink.com/?dp1eLaee9Z

I've got a nice electronic one from Mervyn's California. It goes in
both directions, not just down and costs $6 full price. I've bought
several because I use them at work, as do my colleagues, and I always
seem to buy them on a 1/2 price sale.

--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.