Posted to rec.food.cooking
Denise in NH Denise in NH is offline

Default Kitchen Timer

I bought a new stove last year and I hate the timer on it. It dings once
when the time is up. If I'm not in the room when that one ding rings,
I'm out of luck. My old stove timer continued to ring until I shut it
off.

I bought a new little digital timer from a Pampered Chef party and I
really like it a lot, except I wish the magnet was a little stronger. I
found the timer floating in a pot of boiling gravy one day. It had
fallen off of the hood where I had placed it. It still works great
though. It has a clip in the back for wearing it when I'm outside
gardening. It's very slim and portable. I've seen similar ones in
stores.