Posted to rec.food.cooking
Chatty Cathy Chatty Cathy is offline

Default Kitchen Timer

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> I broke off the knob to the timer on the wall oven. The oven is so old I'm
> not even going to try to replace the knob. I went browsing on eBay and
> found quite a few timers and many of them are retro. This one looked
> pretty cool but not for the price. I mean, this is a whim for me.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Blue-Retro-Doubl...oking-NEW-Egg-
> 50s_W0QQitemZ4463177558QQihZ001QQcategoryZ20648QQs sPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmd
> ZViewItem
>
> or:
>
> http://tinylink.com/?dp1eLaee9Z
>
> Michael

Heh. It looks "practical", but I also think it looks a bit expensive for
what it is. The timer on my stove doesn't work either. So I got one of
those "egg shaped" timers - goes up to 60 mins - been using it for about
3 years! I find it quite adequate for my needs - and it only cost about
two of your dollars. Why don't you have a look at one of your
supermarkets or kitchen stores? I am sure they would have them at a
better price?

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy