Bill

Default deep fryer

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:48:20 -0700, "John D. Misrahi"
> wrote:

>I am looking for a small electric counter top deep fryer. Any suggestions?
>
>thanks in advance,
>
>John

Hey John!
I noticed several people suggested saving your money and using a pot
to deep fry. That will work just fine but if you insist on having a
deep fryer similar to the type they use to fry in restaurants, check
out this link:

http://www.nesco.com/products/produc...subcat=0&id=14

I bought one of these down at Sam's Club last year and it cooks great.
You have a basket that lowers into the hot grease and it's easy to
handle. I have cooked French fries, fried oysters, fried shrimp, deep
fried frozen hash brown potatoes fried frozen fish filets. Do be
careful and pat dry the food with paper towels before submerging in
the grease because it does tend to splatter but even if you do that
with this machine, the lid contains the splattering.

Regards,
Bill