Old 29-06-2006, 12:54 AM posted to rec.food.equipment
Steve Calvin Steve Calvin is offline

Default Convection microwave vs reg microwave and toaster oven?

wrote:
Steve Calvin wrote:

I'd probably go with a micro/convec *and* a toaster oven.

You know after some more thought abt this.... I think I
agree with you above

Would you use the toaster oven for making toast as well
and get rid of the stand alone toaster unit tho?

Well, if I were in college... probably. Especially given
that you have space/moving concerns.

In my case, we have space and don't have a toaster oven,
just a toaster, but that's just us. We certainly have the
room and funds for one, we just wouldn't use it for the way
we cook/eat.

Your decision is what will you use and what won't you use.
It really depends on your cooking/eating styles.

--
Steve