Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] me@privacy.net is offline

Default Convection microwave vs reg microwave and toaster oven?

Andy <q> wrote:

>I have a small cuisinart toaster/convection oven. Broil, convection or
>normal bake with temp control and timer.

This looks interesting, Get good reviews on net

http://tinyurl.com/eohn3

>But the little box is portable as heck and it will do toast!

Yep would want a toaster oven that does toast well

>Somebody else mentioned if you've got an apartment, you've already got a
>stove and fridge. Or say it ain't so!

I will have an apartment at first. But have
"entertained" buying a small RV and living in it while
back in college. remember I will be an adult student so
time and space and money are factors. Hence my thought
on two separate devices vs one combo oven