Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mike[_12_] Mike[_12_] is offline

Default Nabisco Soup & Oyster Crackers rant

I'm a fan of Nabisco's Premium Soup & Oyster Crackers. They really
make my soup into a meal. I also like the fact that Nabisco doesn't
put this item in a cardboard box which takes up more space and is a
waste of natural resources. However, I wish they'd use better plastic
for the bag they come in. You carefully try to open just the corner
and the bag rips open entirely. Use better plastic, Nabisco! Also,
make the bag resealable!

The store-brand oyster crackers (Kroger and Publix around here) are
just not as good, but at least they come in a box which makes them a
bit more manageable.

Okay, who's with me on this? Anyone? Buehler?

Mike

P.S. Yes, I know I can easily transfer the crackers to a resealable
container, but that's just not the point!