Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Keemun

I have many teas that are 20-30 years old. I can't possibly finish
everything I buy. Everytime I try one it has taste and aroma. I never
threw anything away because I thought it was stale. Do they taste
better now than then, I don't know. I do have one 30 year old SowMee
that doesn't look or taste like something recent. I attribute that to
age. One thing that Puer has tought me, it is the crop that
contributes to the taste from recent years. I suspect that is also the
case for older puer. I do see benefits from airing out puer but the
yeasties needs oxygen like the rest of us.

Jim