Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default Warming Up To Cold Soups

Myrl wrote:

> Tammy and Bob (Sacramentans)
> Have you been to the Farmer's Market that is at Sunrise Mall on
> Saturday mornings? I love their produce, vegetables, and fruits.
> Superb quality, great prices. . .usually!

I've heard that there WAS one, but I'd heard it was on Sundays, and when I
drove out on Sunday morning, nobody was there. No wonder; I was there on the
wrong day!

Only thing is, I'll be hitting that market after I hit the Farmer's Markets
in Lincoln (where I live), Auburn (where I get the best peaches), and
Rocklin (where I got an incredible artichoke-pesto bread). Like I needed
ANOTHER Saturday-morning market!

Bob