Posted to rec.food.baking
LabRat LabRat is offline

Default shrinking pie crust

There could be several reasons for the shrinkage you are seeing. (Following
list stolen from "Professional Baking" by Wayne Gisslen) Overworking the
dough, too little shortening, too strong a flour, too much water, stretching
the dough when placing in the pans and not resting the dough long enough.
If you could post the formula and procedure you are using, I may be able to
help find a solution.

LabRat

ink.net...