Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] jiayoulily@126.com is offline

Default Keemun

wrote:
> Maofeng is definitely giving me a lot of pleasure at the moment, too.
> I have a good batch from a recent trip to Chengdu which smells
> delicious (as in wonderfully fruity) while being smooth in flavour with
> an aromatic aftertaste that you're going to love. If you'll bear with
> me, I'll see if I can dig up the details of it for you.
>
> Maofeng is a lovely tea for this kind of year (assuming that it's hot
> where you are at the moment!). Great choice.
>

> Toodlepip,
>
> Hobbes

I have a good batch from a recent trip to Chengdu

Hobbes,please note that the real Keemun Maofeng only comes from
Keemun,Anhui,China. The keemun Maofeng keeps the unique flavor because
that tea leaves from this place have
special propertites which are related to the native clamite, tea
plant,soil and such a like.Strictly speaking,the place of Keemun are
unique and no other place can take place of it.