Posted to alt.food.vegan
nyx nyx is offline

Default I'm considering being a vegetarian...

Leif Erikson wrote:
> ****wit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing cracker shitbag,
> blabbered:
>
>> On 30 May 2006 12:52:48 -0700, "Judy" >
>> wrote:
>>

>>> I'm considering being a vegetarian. I'm not entirely conserned with
>>> animals as much as I am with the health benifits. I love whole grains,
>>> fruit, and (of course) veggies and could care less about red meat,
>>> pork, and chicken. A few things I cannot live without, however, are
>>> dairy products (I'm not fond of soy) and fish?

>> · Vegans contribute to

> Shut your ****ing cracker mouth, ****wit.

NICE. contribute with vulgarity. I really don't think it is neccessry,
but does show a hint of immaturity.

This thread has unfortunately gotton so completely off topic, it is no
wonder that the original poster has not bothered to reply to anything.
I really don't blame her if she NEVER comes back.

And before you attack me, I AM NOT A VEGAN, so don't launch into that
stuff with me!