Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.cooking-chat
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default I'm considering being a vegetarian...

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, bra wrote:

>dh pointed out:

>>>STFU

>> The truth is a horrible thing

>I know the truth always demolishes your ****witted little worldview,

In what way(s)? Provide some example(s) if you're able.

>Davey, but the rest of us find it refreshing and liberating.

Then why do you hate the fact that decent AW works AGAINST the
gross misnomer "ar"? Why don't you want everyone to be aware of it
and keep it in mind? Do you also want people to foolishly believe the
extremely dishonest and absurd notion that being vegetarian in some
way(s) helps livestock, even though the truth is that only being
conscientious consumers of animal products can do anything to provide
decent lives for such animals? If so, try to explain why, if you can.