Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
chico chupacabra[_2_] chico chupacabra[_2_] is offline

Default Nathan Nobis vs. Carl Cohen

Derek can't stop stirring shit:

>>> So, you slipped up

>>No, I wasn't even hiding. Shit-stirring dummy.

> You were using at least three different news agents,

How many have I used as chico chupacabra, a nym I've used only the last
couple weeks or so? Two: K-node (on this computer) and Sylpheed (on another
computer I've used for usenet). I don't have *any* K installed on the other
computer I've used for usenet; I don't have Sylpheed installed on this one.
I'm running different distributions on three different computers; not every
distro comes with every bloody ****ing program already on it, and I just
installed Linux on *this* computer Friday afternoon so it only has the
programs from that distro on it (well, except for a couple games I
installed earlier this morning).

> three different email accounts,

So? I've changed those frequently even when posting as usual suspect:
, ps, etc. BFD.

> two news servers with different NNTP's

No apostrophe needed (NNTPs). I'm connecting to the same main news server I
always have. How my ISP routes me through their servers is their doing, not
mine. If I were inclined to conceal my identity, don't you think I'd go
through some other server like YOU do, fat ****?

> , both of which still revealed who you were

*I* revealed who I am, you bone-idle ****. I did it intentionally with
" and again when posting to some nitwit who thinks every
****ing animal in the world is horribly abused when I told him specifically
to look for MY posts under "usual suspect."

> Your NNTP number has changed

So has my IP, probably 100 times in the last couple weeks, without any
action on my part. That's business.