Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
Derek[_2_] Derek[_2_] is offline

Default Nathan Nobis vs. Carl Cohen

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 08:51:29 GMT, chico chupacabra > wrote:
>Derek wrote:
>> usual suspect posing as chico chupacabra > wrote:

>I'm not posing, arsehole. I stated to someone else to find pics of real farm
>conditions in one of my old posts. Yes, AS USUAL SUSPECT.

So, you slipped up there as well, did you? If you weren't
trying to hide your identity, why have you been using up
to three different news agents and different servers, and
why didn't you correct Jon during his exchange with Pearl
about you before Pearl got to get the last laugh on him?

[start -Jon]

> > > False. 'chupacabra' is 'suspect', liar ball/leif/rudy/wilson/...

> > Prove it, bitch

> You really are in an

Thought so - no proof.
[end]

>>><...>
>>>
>>>Non sequitur

>> The conclusion

>is a non sequitur,

So says you after removing the evidence supporting my
claim, yet again, and without giving any explanation for
why you claim that my argument is a non sequitur. That's
just not good enough; you'll have to do better than that.

>> you've even managed to get Jon to
>> lie on your behalf to Pearl

>Nobody's lied on my behalf. If Mr Erikson wishes to have fun

Pearl obviously got the last laugh in this exchange.

[start -Jon]

> > > False. 'chupacabra' is 'suspect', liar ball/leif/rudy/wilson/...

> > Prove it, bitch

> You really are in an

Thought so - no proof.
[end]

Pearl was the one having all the fun there, thanks to you. Well done.