Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
Derek[_2_] Derek[_2_] is offline

Default Nathan Nobis vs. Carl Cohen

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 01:40:17 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote
>> usual suspect posing as chico chupacabra > wrote:
>>>Derek wrote:
>>>
>>><...>
>>>
>>>Non sequitur

>> The conclusion follows from the premises and is
>> therefore not a non sequitur.

>No it doesn't follow

It does follow, and snipping the evidence supporting my
claim away every time only shows that you know it.

<re-restore>
Dutch is of the opinion that;

"Every legal right is preceded by a moral right."
Dutch Jun 26 2005 http://tinyurl.com/faeju

and

"Where legal rights exist moral rights always
precede them."
Dutch Mar 21 2006 http://tinyurl.com/gn8lx

So far so good, arguably, but he's also of the
opinion that;

"They (Nazis) had the legal right to abuse the Jews
because they rewrote the laws"
Dutch Mar 21 2006 http://tinyurl.com/gn8lx

That being so, according to Dutch's view, Nazis had
the moral right to experiment on Jews long before
their alleged legal right was put in place.
<end re-restore>

>> Why are you trying to conceal your identity and getting others
>> such as Jonathan to lie on your behalf? Could it be because
>> I saw to it that your older identity as 'usual suspect' had no
>> argument against the vegan here? Yep, I reckon so.

>He freely admitted he was aka usual suspect several times in the past couple
>of days.

Then why didn't he correct Jon in this exchange (below)
between him and Pearl, before Jon made a fool of himself?

[start -Jon]

> > > False. 'chupacabra' is 'suspect', liar ball/leif/rudy/wilson/...

> > Prove it, bitch

> You really are in an

Thought so - no proof.
[end]

I knew who he was, and so did everyone else who knows
his pathetic style of attack and meat-pushing onto the vegans
he tried but failed to aspire to, but he left Jon to defend his
bogus identity and work himself up into a right little lather.
Nice one, 'usual suspect': you gave Pearl a right good laugh
at Jon's expense.