Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
chico chupacabra[_2_] chico chupacabra[_2_] is offline

Default Nathan Nobis vs. Carl Cohen

daft-as-ever Dreck whined:

> usual suspect posing as chico chupacabra > wrote:

I'm not posing, arsehole. I stated to someone else to find pics of real farm
conditions in one of my old posts. Yes, AS USUAL SUSPECT.

>>the cuckold of Eastbourne wrote:
>>
>><...>
>>> That being so, according to Dutch's view, Nazis had
>>> the moral right to experiment on Jews long before
>>> their alleged legal right was put in place.

>>Non sequitur

> The conclusion

is a non sequitur, and you're stirring shit as usual.

<...>
> How many different news servers

One. I've never used a news server other than my ISP's. That puts me about
12 behind your count, but I'll let you win the nymshift game, fatso.

> and agents

I've used four since posting to these groups: Mozilla (Thunderbird, the
e-mail/news client in Mozilla Suite, and Netscape), KNode, Pan, and
Sylpheed. The latter three have only been since I switched to Linux on my
home computers.

> are you trying to use to conceal your identity

No, and I never have. Again, I'll let you the nymshifting game: Derek,
firstoftwins, Immortalist, ipse dixit, et al.

> You forgot to change your email address

If you had half a brain-cell left over following your abuse of painkillers,
X at raves, and pot, Dreck, you might've figured out that I manually
entered that specific e-mail address when I configured Sylpheed last week
(or the week before) for newsgroups as well as e-mail. But you don't, so
you haven't. No surprise there.

Unlike you, I wasn't trying to hide my identity, pretending to lend/borrow
news accounts (e.g., when you offered to loan yourself your own account
when you pretended to be "ipse dixit"), or any of the other games you play
to conceal your identity -- especially following your broken promises to
quit usenet. My desire to NOT conceal my identity is further borne out by
my reposting Lesley's list EARLY and OFTEN.

> you've even managed to get Jon to
> lie on your behalf to Pearl

Nobody's lied on my behalf. If Mr Erikson wishes to have fun and try his
hand at confusing gullible people like you and ****wit and Lesley (like
shooting fish is barrels), that's his business. Ironically, what he did was
similar to what YOU've done with all your sock puppets over the years, you
loathsome fat ****, when you've suggested others cannot prove it's really
you hiding behind your latest nymshift.

> to protect you

I don't need protection, and POT-KETTLE-BLACK. You're the one who's shifted
nyms, news servers, etc. All I did was make one name change. Two if you
count Fu-Ming Wang. And fwiw, I also set up properties for "usual suspect"
in Sylpheed on my other computer.

> Why are you trying to conceal your identity

I'm not concealing my identity, ipsedixitfirstoftwinsimmortalistetal.