Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Marlene Wood Marlene Wood is offline

Default Keemun

I was acutally rather dissapointed with the most recent crop of keemun mao
feng and hao ya A (and B for that matter). I found it very smokey, like how
I smell after I come home from camping or re-enacting.
I'm glad you liked it though Jen! I can hardly wait for next years crop and
your opinion on it!
Marlene

oups.com...