COTTP

Default Food Processor survey

In article >,
says...

> "Dee Randall" > wrote in message
> > This year I bought my 2nd Cuisinart 11 cup food processor and a new

> Kitchen
> > Aid Mixer. I had bought both previously in the 70's. Since I've been
> > relatively happy with both over the years, I've stuck with exactly the

> same
> > thing.
> >
> > I would advise buying an extra Cuisinart food processor plastic bowl.

> There
> > has been a Cusinart at Costco which includes two bowls. I say this because

> > had to buy a bowl several years ago and it cost A LOT.
> >
> > If you plan to use your Cuisinart for making bread: I like my new

> Cuisinart
> > because of the Dough/Low settings. I use both the Cuisinart food

> processor
> > and the Kitchen Aid Mixer (and a bread machine) to make bread. Ilike them
> > all.
> >
> > Hope this helps.
> > Dee
> >

> I have been using a Braun FP for at least 20 years. It works great. The
> replacement bowls are around $10. That's one reason I like the Braun.
> Anytime that I have needed parts they have been very inexpensive.

I've been using a Black & Decker ShortCut for oh, about 17 years. Still
chops fine - but the shredder shaft cracked and I can't use that
anymore.

That being said, I do plan on buying something new. I want something
with a larger bowl and a little more control of speed, etc. So I'll
probably end up with a Cuisinart.