Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] lucyspoileddog@yahoo.com is offline

Default Chili question (Or maybe it should be chile question)

Sheldon wrote:

> > It's not at all clear to me what these three ingredients are. I buy my
> > spices at Penzey's or at the local supermarket, and neither has products

> Penzeys sells regular, medium, and hot chili powder... you need to pay
> closer attention.

Damn, don't you love Penzey's? I'm looking forward to my 4th of July
pilgrimage to the Penzey's store in Pittsburgh. My 92-year old
grandmother thinks I'm coming up to visit her for the big parade and
fireworks, but it's all just a big excuse to get my Penzey's fix.

Sandy