Posted to rec.food.cooking
Anne Mitchell Young Anne Mitchell Young is offline

Default My Disgustingly Healthful Homemade Bread Machine (ABM) Bread Mix

On 2006-06-13 11:47:16 -0700, "TammyM" > said:

> Sounds very good. I notice there is no salt in the recipe. Is that correct?

Eek! Good catch..thank you! Yes, 2 heaping Tablespoons of salt (I
guess that makes it even less healthful, right? ;-b)

> And I'm guessins one finds date sugar and walnut meal in a whole/natural
> foods-type store, yes?

Yes, or you can just grind up the walnuts yourself.

As for the other guy who posted about "what makes it healthful", yep,
you're right..in fact you could go chew on some raw wheat and that
would be even *more* healthful, arguably. But you have the draw the
line somewhere.

--
I am: Mom, Attorney, Professor, and - yes - *that* She Devil
Personal: http://www.MangeMerde.com | Fathers Rights: