Posted to rec.food.restaurants,alt.consumers,alt.food

Default US Government Trying to Order Restaurants to Downsize Food Portions - ABSURD!!!

Regullators must find things to regulate or they will be out of work...

hey car exhaust is cleaner than the air coming in, how about lawn
mowers and other yard equiptement, keeps us working...

Latest is a tax on pop since it causes obesity....

Look the government knows best spying on us, tracking every phone call,
black boxes on cars, every current cell phone has tracking built in so
the system knows where you are when a call comes in.every internet
click you make is tracked today

Big brother has arrived, and we will continue to lose rights.

expect a national ID card tied to a national data base with DNA sample,
retina biometrics and finger print scan. A injected chip ala the pet
AVID chip will round out for our security, and allow scanners to
monitor our position.

the national ID card will be for illegal immigrants.. FOR OUR
PROTECTION

first they look for terrorists, then child molesters, then murders
rapists, before you know it the US version of the nazi SS will be
policing every one of us..

look where that got germany...