Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown jmcquown is offline

Default If not Calphalon, how about Circulon?

sf wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 08:13:20 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> I love my 35 year old copper clad Revere Ware

> LOL! That's the exact stuff I love to hate. I *hated* my mothers
> copper clad Revereware and can't understand how "anyone" could like
> it. I was brought up with that Revereware and *know* how hard it is
> to cook with. Give me heavy bottomed pot & pans and I'm a happy
> cooker.

Sorry, but I adore my Revere Ware It's 35 years old and Mom's is close
to 60. Now I wouldn't buy the *new* stuff which is lightweight but the old
stuff is sturdy stainless and copper clad. They don't seem to sell the
copper stuff these days and it's more like aluminium than steel. But I love
this cookware. I'll use it until the the day I die

Jill