Posted to rec.food.cooking
Steve Y Steve Y is offline

Default Weird Question......Asparagus (+ Tarragon suplementary )

I have just lunched on asparagus parcels, to wit blanched aspargus
wrapped in slices of dried ham that had been sprinkled with fresh
parmesan and black pepper and that was baked in a hot oven for 5 mins.
Result was superb.

Steve

PS Tomorrow we will be having asparagus as an accompanying veg for the
first time. It will be served, covered with a tarragon butter dressing
with the BBQd butterflied leg of lamb.

PPS We have an excess of tarragon at present,any suggestions ?