Posted to alt.food.wine
Christopher Mason Christopher Mason is offline

Default Hunter Valley tourism - getting around the vineyards

Hi,

Although it has been a few years, I did visit Hunter Valley in 2002. You
may want to stay at a hotel out there. I stayed at the Hunter Resort. It was
very nice and not that expensive because the Australia dollar was low. The
package included a wine tour. The tour was great. A bus picked us up and
drove us to about 5 wineries. My favorite being the Audrey Wilkinson--the
view was great. You may try that option.

Chris