Posted to alt.food.wine
Salil Salil is offline

Default Hunter Valley tourism - getting around the vineyards

I'll be in Sydney in a week's time, and plan on dropping by the Hunter
Valley to visit a couple of the wineries/wine cellars there.

Anyone here who has done something along these lines before? I'm right
now trying to work out the logistics of such a trip -I'll most probably
be going alone, and don't drive, so renting a car's out of the question
- any suggestions on what the best way to get around while in the
Valley (from winery to winery and such) is?

Thanks,

Salil