Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.college.democrats,alt.med.fibromyalgia
chico chupacabra[_1_] chico chupacabra[_1_] is offline

Default Wal-Mart Goes Organic

No, it isn't good at all. It's not necessary to add commentary for every ****ing quote. Then again, you use a Mac. Is that your step-up from WebTV?

> >Slow reader (and learner), are ya.

> It does take a little longer

I noticed.

> > > big desert 'and time stood still' hugs,

> > Cut the crass public displays of affection, dipstick.

> What you should do ..(CC) is take your 'goat sucking' smelly ass self
> back to Puerto Rico.

You must be writing from the college democrats group.

> You are an embarrasment to your entire species.

My species is embarrassed by racist punks like you. How many of your toothless, inbred friends showed up to help you take the wheels off your current home?