Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.college.democrats,alt.med.fibromyalgia
chico chupacabra[_1_] chico chupacabra[_1_] is offline

Default Wal-Mart Goes Organic

"beachpeach" wrote:

> chico chupacabra wrote:
> > "beachpeach" wrote:
> >
> > > They can go organic, they can give things away for free;

> > I doubt that will happen, even though brain-dead libs like you demand such redistribution of wealth.

> There is no logical reason for me to read past this sentence. Your
> desire to judge and name call

WTF do you call what you did:

(1) Screw the CEO(s) of Walmart who get richer and richer.

(2) It's repulsive.

(3) Adding this store to the corner will turn it into insanity land.

(4) Why do I think of George Bush whenever I see a Walmart???????? One in
the same I guess.

I could've corrected your spelling and grammar (i.e., one AND the same).

> gives me to logical reason to read any
> further.

Your reasons for not shopping at WalMart aren't logical, and neither is your reason for ignoring the substance of my reply. You're an irrational, emotive twit and cannot defend yourself or your positions.

> Have a great day.

All my days are great -- certainly better than yours.

> Perhaps others are interested in your post.

*You* should be. Those were *your* arguments that I addressed (and destroyed).

> If you'd like to have an adult conversation; I'm all for it.

You're incapable of it. You've demonstrated yourself twice now to be (a) an authoritarian who thinks it better that everyone else shop in stores according to *your* rather peculiar standards, (b) a hypocrite by promoting co-ops when co-ops "reinvest" money into growth just like normal businesses and redistribute profits -- if it's okay to call revenue in excess of operating expenses "profit" for a non-traditional company -- to its shareholders, members, or whatever it chooses to call them in its constitution, and (c) an emotionally immature jackass who expects to make statements and then not defend them or respond to critics.

> Have a great evening.

My evenings are even greater than my days.