Posted to rec.food.baking
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Nutritional Analysis Software

"chembake" > wrote in news:1149747879.833354.75650
@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> I don't know how did you come up with such idea that recipe creation
> can be easily done by knowing nutritional values?

I think what they are wanting is say....

I have a recipe for Tomato Sauce w/ Meat
I have a recipe for Homemade Mozzarella
I have a Recipe for Homemade Ricotta
I have a Recipe for Homemade Lasagna Noodles.

I want to write a recipe for Lasagna, I want to use my own sauce, noodles &
cheeses + other ingredients

So my lasagna recipe, I want it's nutritional info to show the nutritional
info from my custom recipes used in the dish + the other ingredients used
for the Lasagna's full nutritional info.