Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nicky Nicky is offline

Default Curry Wrap--diabetic friendly

"Uncle Enrico" > wrote in message
. com...
> Since Nicky introduced me to spelt and gluten flours, I've been making a
> "curry wrap." Here's the latest version of the recipe:
>
> The Wrap: (makes 1 large wrap)
> 1 tbsp each of spelt, gluten, buckwheat, and ground flax
> (grind flax seed in your coffee grinder)
> 1 tbsp olive oil
> salt to taste
> ground cumin
> ground cayenne
> cinnamon
> curry powder (which probably contains the above spices...but needs more of
> them )
> water

Made a non-spice version of this to put my egg mayo and watercress in at
lunchtime. Tasty and filling - thanks, Uncle!

I have my latest batch of flatbreads cooling. I'll post the recipe tomorrow,
if they're bg friendly - I haven't eaten a whole one yet, but they taste
good, from the bits I've broken off and nibbled!

Nicky.

--
A1c 10.5/5.4/<6 T2 DX 05/2004
1g Metformin, 100ug Thyroxine