Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Mark Filice Mark Filice is offline

Default Best barbecue cookbook?

In article >, 2fatbbq says...

>Mike is a character for sure--visited with him last year at the JD in
>Tenn--a wealth of info---shoulda went back to the truck and got the book
>for an autograph!
>
>Buzz

I have an autographed copy--but he just signed them because they were going to
be sold at his restaurant.

I returned there and ate another great meal at one of his Las Vegas restaurants
in April. Everything was great--and I asked the manager for a tour of the
kitchen and pit.

He led my daughter and I through the pit area. He opened up one of the doors to
show me all the briskets smoking. It made the kitchen crew angry because smoke
came pouring out the door.

It was a fun tour. 8-)

Mark
"Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't"