Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Chef Juke Chef Juke is offline

Default Best barbecue cookbook?

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 08:25:23 -0500, "hankB" > wrote:

>Hello,a newbie here seeking to go to BBQ from grilling but not to smoking
>...U wrote "torn pages and is the most weather-beaten is definitely Smoke
>and Spice." Is that because U were sloppier way back or is it that U use it
>the most? Which have U used the past couple of years?

Hank,

1) Before you get dumped upon by the purists in the group, I should
warn you that most folks around here will tell you that
Barbecue=Smoking. Before even going towards cookbooks I would suggest
checking out two sites specifically:
a) BBQ FAQ: http://www.eaglequest.com/~bbq/
b) Virtual Weber Bullet site: http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/

2) I meant that 'Smoke & Spice' is the cookbook that I have used the
most.

Cheers,

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"