Posted to rec.food.baking
Mordechai Housman[_1_] Mordechai Housman[_1_] is offline

Default How to create your own recipe

I've created quite a few tasty recipes without any knowledge of
chemistry. And a few duds as well, but some very good ones.

Then I bought The Joy of Cooking, and almost stopped cooking entirely.

ups.com...