Posted to rec.food.baking
Reg[_1_] Reg[_1_] is offline

Default How to create your own recipe

chembake wrote:

> Yeah...that's the way it is....recipe creation, is a science .... its
> chemistry....
>
> You need to have a solid understanding how ingredients interact in the
> food system that you are planning to create... and also knows that
> measurements and ratios are equally important.
> .The essence of recipe creation is harmony and balance ...which
> results in desirable qualities of the product.

I'm being presumptuous in that you may already
be a writer, but have you considered publishing a
book? The intersection of cooking and science has
been a topic of growing interest for some time,
probably starting with McGee and continuing
with people like Corriher and even Alton Brown.

The interest level is very high, and there's much
room for improvement in the current offerings,
IMO.

--
Reg