Old 05-06-2006, 10:33 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
dfederic dfederic is offline

Default roasted cauliflower

Could you post the recipe again. Just joined.
Thank you
Dan
"Pete Romfh" wrote in message
oups.com...

Molly wrote:
Just last week I started lurking on your group and someone posted the
roasted cauliflower recipe, which seems to be gone now??? Anyway... it
worked out very well and tasted great. Thanks for the post.

I am 59, female, dx insulin resistant three years ago. Lurked on all
the
diabetic and low carb groups tested my sugar 5 to 6 times a day, ate
wisely,
and lost 60 lbs. It was great !!! THEN had two more B'days and got
really
lazy and slowly but surely watched the scale and my sugar numbers rise.
am back on the carb wagon and testing regularly. Hope you don't mind if
hang out here for some more great recipes.

Molly,

Welcome. And you're more than welcome to the recipes.

Pete Romfh, T2