Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Molly[_1_] Molly[_1_] is offline

Default roasted cauliflower

Just last week I started lurking on your group and someone posted the
roasted cauliflower recipe, which seems to be gone now??? Anyway... it
worked out very well and tasted great. Thanks for the post.

I am 59, female, dx insulin resistant three years ago. Lurked on all the
diabetic and low carb groups tested my sugar 5 to 6 times a day, ate wisely,
and lost 60 lbs. It was great !!! THEN had two more B'days and got really
lazy and slowly but surely watched the scale and my sugar numbers rise. I
am back on the carb wagon and testing regularly. Hope you don't mind if I
hang out here for some more great recipes.

Molly,