Posted to alt.food.vegan
[email protected] trojan.hussar@gmail.com is offline

Default Any lists of UK mainstream vegan sweets out there?

Derek wrote:
> Try http://www.animalfreeshopper.com/html/ for an online
> guide, (login require) although I would advise you buy the
> book so you can take it with you when shopping. Good
> luck.

This is actually where we got the above list from (the book not the
website), trouble is that despite being the latest edition it's already
out of date. For example Animal Free Shopper reports Sherbert Dip Dabs
as vegan and even the Cadbury's website says they aren't. Unfortunately
despite registering twice now I still cannot get into the Animal Free
Shopper's online pages...

Whilst it's a great resource, I don't believe for a second that there
are not more mainstream sweets that are actually vegan.

Regards,
TH.