Posted to rec.food.baking
Chembake Chembake is offline

Default How to create your own recipe

Yeah...that's the way it is....recipe creation, is a science .... its
chemistry....

You need to have a solid understanding how ingredients interact in the
food system that you are planning to create... and also knows that
measurements and ratios are equally important.
..The essence of recipe creation is harmony and balance ...which
results in desirable qualities of the product.

Joce....
For the time being you better content yourself reading and following
recipe books...