Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Mr Libido Incognito Mr Libido Incognito is offline

Default What do you eat for Breakfast?

Elizabeth Blake wrote on 01 Jun 2006 in alt.food.diabetic

> You can have whatever you want for breakfast, it doesn't have to be
> "breakfast food".
>

> --
> Liz
> Type 1 dx 4/1987
> Minimed Paradigm 715 5/2005

The odd day I'll go with the higher Carb...toasted rye bread smothered in
crunchy peanut butter. Or a kinda egg taco/quesdillia dealie involving
cheese, a hard boiled egg; diced, thin strips of bell pepper, a little hot
sauce and a little diced fresh tomato and maybe sliced mushrooms all
wrapped up in a low carb tortillia or pan fried in a folded in half
tortillia.

But mostly it is "3 cheese" scrambled eggs cooked slowly over very low
heat. I believe low heat and slow cooking makes for superior scrambled eggs

--
-Alan