Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Latest Brawny TV "teach your husband" commercial

"Dee Randall" > wrote in news:127u184qat7j098
@corp.supernews.com:

>> http://www.tinypic.com/11b51kx.jpg
>>
>> Andy

> Andy, did you say what body of water your boat was on in this picture?
> Dee Dee

That was on Mauch Chunk Lake in Jim Thorpe, PA. It's 2.6 miles from one
end (the spillway) to the other (bird sanctuary). If you want to
motorboat around, it's gotta be electric. It's quite a place! If you zoom
in to the right, you can see a strip of public beach. The adjoining
shoreline is filled with super camping grounds! Folks spend the summer
there. I found it funny to see signs for firewood on the way from Jim
Thorpe proper to the lake, then it dawned on me that the campers need
firewood to cook and sit around. Duh!!!

http://www.carboncounty.com/park/

Their photo is remarkably similar to mine by the spillway! So I row
straight into the distance and back, then back to the "pier" (1/4 mile
more).