Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kent Kent is offline

Default Sorry for the confusion - Morton's Tender Quick for brining?

Reg, it's very curious that Paul Bertoli would suddenly arise in this
thread.
I've met Paul several times at Oliveto, and I have two of his cookbooks,
though not the curing one you mentioned. I immediately reserved the book at
our local library.
He is also, as I'm sure you know, leaving Oliveto and forming a business
which makes and distributes cured meat, "Fra'Mani".
I'm sure you have the following, but for everyone else, look at:
http://www.oliveto.com/chef.html
and scroll down to Paul.
Kent

. com...