Posted to rec.food.cooking
Thomas Thomas is offline

Default Latest Brawny TV "teach your husband" commercial

Well,
you could employ the tactic of actually using the "off" button and get your
a** of the house and live your life instead of sitting in front of the
"idiot box" as my Dad used to refer to it. Then you would have to find
something in real life to disgust you. That shouldn't take long, and
probably far more entertaining, since real life doesn't concern itself with
demographic groups.
Thomas