Posted to rec.food.drink
Von Fourche Von Fourche is offline

Default Tropical Drinks

It's been hot and humid the last week or so. Way to hot to drink my
scotch or bourbon.

I've been fighting the heat with some tasty Mojitos that I make. I also
buy some Pina Colada mix in a bottle - just add one cup ice, one ounce of
rum, four ounces of mix, and blend. It's comes out icy and tasty. I've
also been drinking tequila sunrises. I've tried my hand at making
Caprihanas but I can not get the taste that experienced on my last cruise.
The Caprihanas I had on my last cruise were excellent. Almost better than a
Mojito.

Anyway, I need a few more drinks to add to my menu. I was hoping I
could get some recommendations from some of you.

I'm look for something tropical flavored that can be made in the blender
and come out frosty/icy thick. I have plenty of different rums, tequila,
bourbon, scotch, etc.. I need recipes!

I want something that's tropical like a Pina Colada. Maybe something
with a little banana in it. Something with fruit juice or whatever.

What do you recommend?

Thanks!