Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr Libido Incognito Mr Libido Incognito is offline

Default this will change your life

jmcquown wrote on 31 May 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> wrote:
> > HOW TO MAKE MONEY FAST,EASY AND LEGAL!!!
> >
> > I have been on the internet for 10 years now

> Wow! A whopping 10 years?! Has it really been around that long?!
> ROFL Go peddle your crap to someone just born yesterday

Well it is true. This HAS changed my life...I've become less trusting more
cynical because of crap like this...This has had a deep emotional scarring
effects on me. (See the facial tick? That's my proof.)

How can people pray on the innocence/gullability of others like that?

....Should I move to the U.S. of A. and sue the crap outa people like this
for the emotional pain and suffering this caused me?

The loss of 1 man's innocence has got to be worth something...

Does doing this for 10 yrs mean anything, other than a career criminal
mentality?

Do brown argyle socks go with blue jeans and white low-top sneakers?

OBFood: Well buttered toasted light rye bread with crunchy peanut butter
for Breakfast this morning. A very satisfying but carb laddened breakfast.
Guilty feelings...and all.

--
-Alan