Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

Default Suggestion: Need Name for Bakery

NOTE: My Correct Address is in my signature (just remove the spaces).
On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:39:02 -0400,
(The Old Bear) wrote:

>Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady > writes:
>
>>From: Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady >
>>Newsgroups: rec.food.baking
>>Subject: Suggestion: Need Name for Bakery
>>Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:28:22 +0200
>>
>>Sounds like "Our Daily Bread" is pretty much a cliche.
>>
>>How about:

>Our local pizza bakers in the Haight-Ashbury district of San
>Francisco was "All You Knead"

LOL! Of course, if they're too close to that, they could call
themselves "All You Knead is Loaf".

>Or, if your planning to do a lot of baking for shabbos, you
>might consider "The Challie Gully"

Hehehe. If its a Jewish shop in an Islamic neighborhood, they could
call it "Challah Be Praised"?

If, instead, its in the "Red Light" district, they could call it
"Wheat Dreams".

Near a maternity hospital, it could be called "Buns in the Oven".

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
<davida @ jdc . org . il>