Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Philadelphia "Jam on the River" music and food.

Stan Horwitz > wrote in news:stan-F43B45.10141330052006
@news.giganews.com:

> In article >,
> Michel Boucher > wrote:
>
>> Andy <q> wrote in :
>>
>> > Michel Boucher > wrote in
>> > :

>> > Blues.

>> Blues tomato jam? That's not even grammatically correct :-)

> On the Camden river front, which is just across the Delaware River

where
> Andy went to that Jam, there's a tomato festival that's usually held in
> early August when the New Jersey tomatoes are at their best. Its a lot
> of fun and its mostly jazz and tomato products!

What Stan said!

Plus the wine tasting and cooking demos and last year's IFOCE
(www.ifoce.com) world pizza eating competition. The grossest thing I've
seen in my life. Anyone can enter for a fee. That and it's super-kid
friendly (inflated playground, lots of lawn to roll down, etc.).

Andy